Looking for a Dietitian to Speak on Nutrition?
Norma Flood, MS, RD, has extensive experience as a nutrition speaker for continuing education events, businesses, schools, organizations, hospitals, health spas and private groups, from students K-12 to adults and professionals. She speaks on many topics that can be tailored to any specific interest/need or age group. She is available for single lectures, or a series of 6 educational 1-hour lectures. Examples of topics include the following and more.
- Why Gut Health Matters…A LOT!
- The Brain-Gut Connection: How the Microbiome Acts as our Second Brain
- Gut Health as It Relates to Disease/Imbalance (speak specifically to IBS/IBD; mental health, including ADHD, ASD, anxiety, and depression; eating disorders; allergies and autoimmune disorders; diabetes; heart disease; cancer; etc.
- Leaky Gut Syndrome: The Cause, The Symptoms, The Remedy
- The Key Components to Support Optimal Gut Health
- Probiotics from Foods & Supplements
- Foods that Heal the Gut
- Functional Nutrition for Brain Balance
- Navigating the Elimination Diet to Determine Food Sensitivities
- Decompress to Reduce Stress: Balancing Commitments with Positive Coping Tools (tailored to middle/high schools or adults)
- Body Image & The Media: A Picture Speaks 1,000 Words
- Developing a Positive Relationship with Food in an Ever-Confusing World